If you need documents recognised by a foreign country, it must be notarised and stamped. This includes documents to be used by any government agencies or body worldwide.
A Notary Public is appointed by Supreme Court of each state, and given statutory powers to witness documents, administer oaths, and perform other wide-ranging administrative functions of a national and international nature.
A normal solicitor or JP may perform the above functions, but only a Notary Public is recognised and authorised to perform the work which is recognised by the Department of Foreign Affairs and various Embassy and Consulate in Australia and around the World.
At Concisus Legal, we offer Notary Public service on:
- Attests documents and certifies their due execution for use in Australia and overseas countries
- Prepares and certifies powers of attorney, wills, deeds, contracts and other legal documents, for use in Australia and overseas countries
- Administers oaths for Australian and international documents
- Witness signatures to affidavits, statutory declarations, powers of attorney, contracts, and other documents, for use in Australia and overseas countries
- Verifies documents for use in Australia and overseas countries
- Certifies copy documents for use in Australia and overseas countries
- Exemplifies official documents for use internationally
- Notes and protests bills of exchange
- Prepares ships' protests
Contact us for an appointment so we can assist you.
If you are interested in our services, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +612 8002 1281.